Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thirteen Wars - Defying Death

Thirteen Wars - THIRTEEN WARS - Defying Death ThirteenWars - The album cover grabs me right away. "Defying Death" has a strong start but it gets very predictable after a few seconds. "Thank you for your Hypocrisy" vocals are not interesting and I feel the guitar sounds could be stronger as far as production. So then we have "Eternally Dying' which is weird title to me -how does a person die eternally?. Anyways the song gets boring to me, there is a cool solo in it but its just kind of floating in the song almost like it does not belong. "Gates" its difficult to hear the bass and drums at times, I think the guitar is a bit loud. Overall I have to pass on this album I could not find anything good about it.

Originally published in Coffinfeeder Distro Zine #6 10-1-2012

Coffinfeeder Facebook