Thursday, January 3, 2013

Humanity Delete - Never Ending Nightmares

Death/Grind/Punk from Sweden. The title track is eerie and suits the album perfectly. All the tracks were written and recorded by one man Rogga Jonhansson. The Eight Fire of Narakas kicks in and wow, I love the drum sound, the riffs are brutal raw and powerful. Frozen Apparition is next, I can hear the punk style in this one, specially the drums, a great mix. Pontianak part II for some reason reminds me of Cannibal Corpse Hammer Smash Face in the beginning. I like the vocal style happening here, its clear yet deep and guttural which is sometimes hard to attain in DM. Necromantic Sorcery is my favorite track on the album, it has so much happening and very well put together, love the solo work, not to much but just enough to compliment the vibe song. The sheer brutality of Resurrection Rites is great, it will have people in the pit for sure. Retribution of Polong is a classic sounding intro, I love the solo work in this one, overall production on this disc is clear and balanced but still retains its raw brutal capsule.
I like all the eerie samples which fit the entire concept of the album. Art work is by Adam Geyer. Black and white cover with a bit of red for blood effect.
I highly recommend this album. Check out the band, buy their album at the following links:

Humanity Delete FB
Purchase Link