Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Darkyrie - Feature model #21 3/2013


Introducing Darkyrie Modeling-Photography




1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest?
I started modeling because a lot of people told me that I was photogenic and that I should try it out. At 18 I did my first shoot, and everyone loved it, so I started to contact photographer to do new projects with them.




2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style?
I don't always use the dark elements in my photos. I like to play with different effects and create art. I do enjoy making horror pictures and scaring my friends when they see them, and ask me to stop cause it freaks them out, but this is art and you have to use your imagination a make new and interesting experiments with your photos.




3- Name some of your favorite music or bands?
My favourite music is in the Metal genres. Mostly Extreme and Folk/Pagan Metal are my favourites. 
Arkona, Adorned Brood, Fferyllt, Kalevala, Epica, Týr, My Dying Bride, Cannibal Corpse, Arch Enemy, Graveworm, Napalm Death, Noctem, Vermingod, Kadavrik...




4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?
Merchandise Photos for bands: Adorned Brood, Fferyllt, 3FoldPain, etc...
Magazine, covers and interviews: "Gorgeous Freaks Magazine" (Costa Rica), "Explosión Cerebral Zine" (Peru), "Mutilador Ezine" (Mexico),
"Metal Queens: Model Book 2" (USA), "Archivo Metal" (Chile), etc...
These are some of the things I can highlight, all of my accomplishments are stated on my page.

5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? Or ones where you get to play a character?
I don't really mind playing a character in my sets, I just love doing photos, whether they are story based or not.




6- What other interest do you have besides modeling?
I like drawing and doing digital designs, concerts and festivals, going to the cinema, singing with my band "Fri Sjel"...




7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?
Yes, I have been asked to design a complete CD cover and booklet with my photos for a band, which will be out in the middle of the year.




8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?
Facebook  metalhead profile: Facebook-darkyriemetalhead
My Facebook profile: Facebook-Darkyrie
Manager: einsamvuk@gmail.com