Live concert film and Photography by Artemortifica. Contact wakingkhaos@yahoo.com
The Black Dahlia Murder reveal new song listen now
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The Black Dahlia Murder recently unleashed a brand new track from their upcoming album Abysmal due out September 18th on Metal Blade records. Listen to the song Vlad, Son Of The Dragon.
Cryptopsy is a four piece band consisting of; Flo Mounier: Drums/Vocals, Chris Donaldson: Guitar, Matt McGachy: Lead Vocals, Olivier Pinard: Bass Guitar. Genre described as Extreme Technical Death Metal. Band origin Montréal, Québec. The Book of Suffering Tome 1 EP self released on October 30th 2015. My first thoughts, this new EP rips your skin apart, no doubt about it. A bit of history, back in 1994 when the first album Blasphemy Made Flesh reached my hands, I became an instant fan. I would play the shit out of it every chance I got. Then came "None So Vile", and it completely blew my mind. To be completely honest here, I stop listening to the band after those two albums, no real specific reason, I think that those two albums were plenty for me. I might have heard a song or two from the albums in between but nothing that really stayed with me. Fast forward to May 2015. I got an opportunity to see Cryptopsy live in concert. What an impressive set they played ...
Introducing Ciwana, model/dancer 1- What inspired you to do modelling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest? Since I can remember I liked to masquerade myself and to slip in and out of various roles. Moreover I always liked to take picture of myself. When I was 14 a photographer spotted me during a choir concert and since then we make nearly every year a new photoshooting together. But I never really got into modelling up until now. Because I had many other interests and I always considered myself a little too short for that. Just resonantly I started to get more and more attracted by the Goth scene, industrial dancing and its fashion. And luckily very high shoes are part of that fashion. 2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style? The goth scene attracted me already for a long time. During my teenager years I experimented a little with it but never really got into it. About two ...
Briargh is a one man band made up of, Dux Briargh - All instruments and vocals. Music style is listed as, Melancholic Black Metal. Band location, Spain. Eboros album released on October 27th, 2015, Morbid Shrine Productions. The music comes through with pure aggression and savagery. Nothing is over-processed. A very natural sounding recording is captured. Interesting aspects of the arrangements is how well the two guitar tracks compliment each other and trade of rhythms. The song "Eboros - Epitome of Death", has a captive and creative keyboard piece along with female vocals complimented with a clean strumming guitar. A thing to note, these songs are all in spanish. It is the first time I have heard black metal with spanish lyrics, it fits well and adds a different dynamic to the album. The drums have a natural sound and it is actually good to hear how intense the string parts are pronounced with the relentless battery of blast beats. Final ...
Comments
Post a Comment