Emperor Live performance at Aragon ballroom Chicago 2023

Attending this event was the perfect way to start the summer in Chicago. I secured my tickets well in advance, precisely three weeks prior. As an admirer of Emperor's musical work, I was excited to capture their performance in a grand setting at The Aragon Ballroom through filming and photography on my phone. This is part of Emperor's Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk US Tour 2023


Typically, I would use my Canon T3i as my primary camera to capture photos of a show. However, due to my recent travels, I was unable to bring it with me and had to rely solely on my phone. As a result, the quality of the following photos may not be up to par, but I still wanted to share them with you.



Just wanted to mention that I bought my tickets for the show from EventBite. They were a steal at only sixteen dollars each, saving me a lot compared to the initial price of sixty dollars per ticket. I had both a printout and a QR code on my phone, but unfortunately, the scanner at the entrance didn't work. We had to go to the box office where we were informed that our tickets were invalid. We had to purchase new tickets for a total of one hundred sixty-four dollars to get in. While it was a disappointment, we still managed to enjoy the show. I've already submitted a refund request this afternoon, and I'll keep you updated on its progress.

Here's video of the band Emperor and also their official band link below that.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm