Deals Death part ways w/ bass player.


Swedish melodic death metallers Deals Death made a public announcement that after three years together they will be parting ways with bass player Fredrik Ljung.

The band comments, "There are times when everything is great, there are times when everything is bad. And there are times when different paths are chosen and you simply drift apart. Things like these are never easily decided and we thank our friend and bandmate for three awesome years and wish you a brilliant future."

Fredrik made the following statement in response, "Dear friends and fans! As you now know, I have left the band. We saw it as the only way to go and I want to thank everyone who has gotten me and Deals Death to the point where we are at today. There are many reasons for my goodbye but I personally feel that Im not on the same wavelength as the present band. And when you play in a band such as Deals Death you have to be able to give it your all! My last contribution with Deals Death is recorded and will be heard on the new album and I'm sure you´ll like it. I will continue with my other projects and have no intention to quit making music what so ever. I would also like to thank Deals Death for this wonderful time and great memories!"

Earlier this year Deals Death completed recording of their third full length album at Studio Abyss, Sweden which is slated for a release later this year via Spinefarm Records. Full details are yet to be announced. The new record follows the highly acclaimed 'Elite' record which was released in 2012 also via Spinefarm Records.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm