Rayne De-vine Feature model #27 November 2013

Introducing Rayne De-Vine feature model for November 2013




1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest?
I wanted to be a model from a very young age and my parents always took me to castings sadly it never happened and as I got older and my look changed from main stream to the goth/alt look I have now, I had given up on the idea of being a model and then I came across kitty brooker on Facebook and thought "hey maybe I can give it a go" and here I am, giving it a go :)





2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style?
I think I get it from my mum, when she was younger she was very gothic but I mainly like to be myself and wear things that make me feel good.





3- Name some of your favorite music or bands?
I really like listening to Marilyn Manson and pink Floyd I also like placebo, who I'm hoping to go and see at Manchester if I can get tickets... These I guess are my fave bands but I also like Eminem and Lady Gaga, I have a very wide music range at home that I listen to.






4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?
A big highlight so far for me was discovering latex and also finding out that bondage is more sort after than I thought as this is the main focus of my modelling, I love anything very out there. I hope to incorporate some of my fetishes in to my shoots very soon.


  
5- Do you enjoy regular photo-shoots? or ones where you get to play a character?
I love doing regular shoots and meeting new people to work with, I do like playing a character but I also like to be my self in front of the camera shooting the styles I like most which are bondage and fetish.



6- What other interest do you have besides modeling?
I enjoy reading and taking my two dogs to the beach. I also enjoy spending time with my family and friends this is a big part of my life. I also enjoy acting out my fetishes with my partner.




7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?
I have a few ideas I would like to do, I'm looking to do a latex shoot very soon and arranging a fetish shoot that is focused around my fetish for blood and feet.


8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?
You can contact me through my like page on Facebook facebook.com/raynedevine69


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm