BioDax - Feature model #15 3/2013


Introducing BioDax industrial dancer/model



1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in you life that sparked your interest?

Each day I am seeing a lot of people who are afraid to express themselves or doing so only where they are alone or something like that. So I have decided to do some expression of my own, and modeling is one of the things that I can go with.

2- There a dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on this style?

Let's face it, life isn't made only of bright colors or everything that is nice and sweet. Where there is light there are also shadows. I think it all started with some metal concerts and little by little I got where I am now.




3- Name some of your favorite music or bands?

At a moment I really like industrial music. Such bands as Phosgore, Centhron, Alien Vampires, Agonoize, Chainreactor, Nachtmahr, Wynardtage.
Then there is metal. I used to listen to Slipknot, Debauchery, Arch Enemy, Machine Head and many more.

4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?

 So far my photos are only being shared on facebook and on it's pages. I don't even consider that as as accomplishment really.




5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character?

I enjoy both regular and the photoshoots where i get to play a character. But sometimes i prefer something original.

6- What other interest do you have besides modeling?

Besides modeling I love dancing. I can call myself an industrial dancer because this dancing style fits my current modeling style and i practice it every week. Then there goes piano playing. I don't play much but i now my way around the keyboard. I am also into science. My favorite things are physics and chemistry. I guess I love to know and to answer the question 'Why?'

7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?

There always ideas in my mind however they require time and good preparation. Meaning sometimes it is hard to do something with limited resources. Besides that I am always doing industrial dance videos-so far they are a success.




8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?

At the moment I live in Lithuania in the city called Kaunas. Kaunas is in the heart of Lithuania which means it is easy for me to travel to any place of my country.

BioDax Facebook


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm