Steph BabyGoth - Feature Model #19 3/2013


Introducing Steph BabyGoth Alexander;



1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest? 
Well when I was younger My sister and I would mess around with cameras, taking photos of each other. Then the older we got we continued and the better the pictures became. Then it made me realize I love doing this. I love modeling for a camera and I love taking photos. I love dressing up. My sister kinda inspired me to get into modeling. She helped me get more photogenic and later on I met this guy who was a photographer. We ran into each other in a store and he told me I looked amazing and my style was just spectacular. So I did photos with him and used the tips my sister gave me and became really good at modeling.






  
2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style?
I grew up listening and watching the old Marilyn Manson and his style was sooo unique and I wanted to become unique too. Not many people dress the way I do around here. But each and every year or month even I find something to add to my style to make it stand out.





3- Name some of your favorite music or bands?
I love Industrial music, Metal, Rock, or anything I can dance to. I love the old Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Eisenfunk, Stone Sour, Blutenel, Rammstein, FgFc820, Combichrist, Typo Negative, Anglespit.




4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?
Well I'm Finally getting put onto sites, My dancing is getting more known. and It feels good to be able to do the things I enjoy doing.





5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character?
I love both. Ones where I can be myself and show off my uniqueness and I love dressing up at Alice in wonderland.





6- What other interest do you have besides modeling? 
I love dancing. I do industrial dancing, And making new outfits.




7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?
I am right now just working on costumes for upcoming photoshoots and events, just my shoots and concerts.



  
8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you? 
My facebook page or youtube. My facebook is Facebook.com/XxBabyxGothxX Youtube is Steph92a



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm