Monica Zamora - Feature Model #12 3/2013


Introducing Monica Zamora



1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest? 
I use to be really self conscious so a friend of mine convinced me to do a shoot just to loosen up and gain some confidence. I fell in love with it. I started modeling at about 14 and haven't stopped.





2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style? 
I always knew I was a little odd. I went through a hard time finding myself but I fell in love with pin up and metal. I guess my style is a bit of both.





3- Name some of your favorite music or bands? 
My favorite bands are probably The Ghost Inside, Messhugga, and Behemoth. I definitely love metal the most.


Photo by: Cieldi Luccia


Photo by: Cieldi Luccia


4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far? 
My biggest accomplishment so far has been being a regular model for dirtyshirty.com





5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character? 
I enjoy all sorts of modeling. I have done batman pin up calenders, lingerie, fashion, promo posters, and more.

6- What other interest do you have besides modeling? 
I enjoy painting and singing. I'm also about to begin my apprenticeship to become a tattoo artist.


Photo by: Cieldi Luccia


7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months? 
I'm hoping to book a shoot with Inked magazine in the near future

8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?

Fan Page Monica Zamora
Email  monica.ale.zamora@gmail.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm