Metal Music Midwest started back in 2013 Here are my thoughts

 This blog started back in 2013. I was very novice about blogging and it just seemed like another place to promote music. I use to call this blog Artemorbid reviews. I began by posting photos from concerts I attended but then quickly shifted to writing music reviews for heavy metal bands. The blog to me was a Fanzine but in a digital format.

Thru the first couple of years I began to work with other fanzines that were still doing print. AEA zine was one of the first. I would get cd's in exchange for a review.

In time I also started to do interviews for goth scene models. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm