Samuele Casari exclusive interview
1) Hello and welcome to Metal Music News and Interviews. Our readers are excited to get to know you and your music. Could you give us a brief description of the project?
Where are you from?
Hello Metal Music New and Interviews, I'm happy to answer your questions! The project was born as an experiment, I found myself with ideas that I could hardly included in projects with my bands, so I decided to put myself into a solo song. I'm 29 years old and I'm from Modena, Italy
2) "Cloud" is the first full album. How long did it take to compose and record?
The main theme of the song is from even 10 years ago, but obviously all the rest of the song is very recent. I composed this song at the end of 2021, then took a few months to try to understand if I was satisfied with it. June 2022 i was go to the studio and in 2 days we completed everything. It actually took me a short time to compose it, when I'm inspired I'm very fast.
3) What musical influences inspire the band's compositions?
There are many musical influences. We go from ambient-atmospheric to metal, also passing through southern- slide blues, all things that I love. Some of the instrumental artists who have inspired me are without a doubt Nick Johnston and I can't fail to mention Jerry Cantrell, one of my all time favorites who inspired me to play the guitar.
4) The new album title is Cloud. Tell us the details about the content and a more in-depth meaning to this title?
5) Are you a part of another band or project? Or is everyone dedicated solely to the group? How do you maintain a good balance working together?
Oh yes ! I play guitar with 3 bands. Demetra's Scars, female fronted alternative\modern metal band. The Outliners, Hard Rock band and Fronte Est, tribute to the Italian rock band "Litfiba". I get along very well with all of them and the secret it's always listen to everyone's opinion and drink a beer together sometimes ahahah
6) Have you performed any shows in your area? If so, how receptive and supportive are the people of your music?
I never did concerts like "Sam Casari". I'm currently playing a lot with my bands. Last year with Demetra's Scars we also opened the Jinjer date. I have no plans at the moment to perform with my soloist project, although I may consider it in the future, for now I just want to throw ideas out of my brain and record them. In Italy the scene is not the best, people spend a lot of money for the usual big names (Guns n' Roses, Metallica, Pantera) but they don't always support the underground scene, but we resist, sometimes good things happen.
7) Are there any upcoming shows or tours you can tell us about?
With my solo project I have no plans at the moment.But I can tell you that at the end of the year I will go back to the studio for a new song.
8) Thanks for your participation. Finally, what is the best way to get a hold of the group just in case someone wants to book or promote the band?
Any final words?
You can find me on facebook as "Samuele Casari", I will be happy to receive opinions . I take this opportunity to thank you, I hope you enjoyed "Cloud" and I hope that we will come back to hear in the future! Thank you Guys!