Rosaries live at Reggies May 26 2018

Rosaries metal band performing live at Reggies as part of El Chopito Records presents: LEPROSY.inc officials, Transtorno and Fuzzion Rock. In this video they perform their song False Idols and a Black Sabbath cover Snowblind.














#progressive #heavymetal #canon #nikon #live #liveperformance  #thrashmetal

Filmed using the Canon T3i with Nikon 50mm and Fotodiox adapter.

Canon T3i Amazon
Fotodiox adapter Amazon

Program and camera I used for this video
PowerDirector15 purchase at Amazon
Sony A6300 camera purchase at Amazon

If you enjoy my content and would like to be a part of my ongoing progress.
Visit me at Patreon to show your appreciation. As a bonus,
people that join me there will have access to behind the scenes content and special rewards.

Go to Artemortifica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm