Amanda Denton - Feature model #8 2/2013


Introducing Amanda Denton Tattoo/Piercing model



1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest?

Ever since I was a teen, I have wanted to do modeling I have tried a few agencies but nothing ever came of it. as I got older I got more into the pin up tattoo modeling. I have never done a photo shoot. I want to get my face out there and be noticed and its for the ink.



2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style?

I think when I got into tattoos and hardcore metal etc. and going to shows.




3- Name some of your favorite music or bands?

Wow too many to name but I would have to say, Asking Alexandria , A Day To Remember , Peirce The Veil , Sleeping With Sirens , Poison The Well , Like Moths To Flames, Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza and many more.




4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?

I only have a fan page at the moment. I recently just got into this so I'm just starting off trying to get in some where.





5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character?

I have never done a photo shoot yet. if it means my sister taking them yes we have fun hehe.




6- What other interest do you have besides modeling?
I am a full time mommy. I have two beautiful girls that are my life. I love going to shows and listening to music.




7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?
A tattoo convention in July. I will be in.




8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands,
where is the best place to get a hold of you?
I'm located in Shelton C.T 06484. My cell is 203- 893- 2087

Amanda Denton Model facebook



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm