SaphirNoir - Feature Model #5 2/2013


It is my pleasure to introduce you to SaphirNoir

Photo by © Fokke de Boer



1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest?

Some years ago I’ve met a photographer who was looking for alternative models, and he asked me if I would like to model for him. I went to his studio with a very big bag of clothing to get my first alternative pictures ever done! I’ve enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere a lot and the pictures as well of course. He gave me a few tips where I could meet other photographers and models. I’ve started to build a portfolio and never thought of quitting ever since.


Photo by © der Zacko



2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style?

No, not really. I realized that I was listening to other music than my classmates. I listened to bands like Linkin Park, Crazy Town and Papa Roach back then. My mom gifted me some band shirts and my closet was slowly turning black.
The cyber gothic style always amazed me. The platform boots, the corsets, the short skirts, the hair and the goggles. I loved it all. So I’ve started to go to underground parties and dress more and more cyber-like. I’ve added a little SaphirNoir flair to my outfits and my own style was born!



Photo by © Frans Ouwejan



3- Name some of your favourite music or bands?

I have many bands I listen to. My favourites are: SITD, VNV Nation, Welle Erdball, Grendel, X-rX, Agonoize, Combichrist and Zeromancer. These are the ones I can think of now, but there are many, many more!

4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?

I’m extremely flattered every time a company asked me to model for them. I enjoy those assignments the most! A few highlight are: My long term collaboration with Attitude Holland as a catalogue model and runway model, my assignments for the Two Wizards Shop and the runway shows for Ultra Violet. During the Ultra Violet Runway shows I’m dancing on stage. I love that!




Photo by © Shirley Witteveen



5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character?

No matter, if I’m wearing my ‘normal’ cyberclothing or a nurse- or schoolgirl costume, I’ll make sure that the entire setting is breathing Saphirnoir! My favourite themes are psycho nurse and kitty cat. I love theme photoshoots because you can create an interesting atmosphere by adding small items like syringes and medical bottles or cat ears and toy mice. When it comes to my regular photoshoots, I love beautiful industrial locations like stairs and bridges most.




Photo by © Erik Dignum



6- What other interest do you have besides modeling?

I love horseriding. I’ve started when I was only seven years old. Riding in the forest and the mountains I enjoy most. Apart from riding I love gaming, designing, travelling, shopping, clubbing, dancing and hanging out with friends.

7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?

I have some very big plans for 2013! But I don’t want to reveal too much yet. I have some photoshoots planned with some very talented photographers, mainly based in Germany. I have some product shoots planned and even a small project where I’m working as a guest designer and model!



Photo by © HSfotografie



8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?

You can contact me via my website or via Facebook:

SaphirNoir Official site
SaphirNoir Facebook


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I am glad she did this interview, and thanks for checking it out, i appreciate it- Marishka

      Delete
  2. Marishka Hellectra, you are right)I also admire her *o*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for checking out this exclusive interview- i appreciate it- Kisa

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm