Amethyst Wynter - Feature model #1 2/2013

Its an honor to introduce everyone to Amethyst Wynter. She is my first featured model for this month. This listing includes exclusive photos and interview plus links to her other sites.



1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in you life that sparked your interest?
I started modeling after my boyfreind at the time now husband said I should and brought a camera over and we hung up a white sheet on the ceiling with thumb tacs and the rest is history , but before that I was asked by barbazon modeling school to come and apply and I did and they said I didn't need to waste my money and time at the school because I didn't need it.


2- Your style is in underground, goth, and metal, was there an event or moment that made you decide on this style?
I always wanted to dress this way and my parents were christian church goers and when I got with my bf now husband who was a metalhead they lost it, but once they got to know him and see how laid back he was and realized he could teach them not to care what people thought about them they warmed up to him and started letting me dress in all black but recently I've went more slutty black metal and hippi cause I love bright colors and trippy color spirals so I mix the goth and metal look with trippy hippi styles , but I'm just me I don't really label myself.



3- Name some of your favorite music or bands?
Devildriver, Cradle of Filth, Norther, Kalmah, Dream Theater, the list goes on but mostly metal.





4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?
I have modeled for Netherbird, I have gotten in Aea zine, I will be in sme magazine tits and tats, I will be getting the cover for Aea zine when I get the chance to take some exclusive photos for that issue, I have turned down playboy, hustler, and penthouse and hustler tabboo, all 3 times , I have my own website and a lot of fans. and I've made a lot of friends as well.

5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character?
Well both actually I love band photoshoots but I love dressing up and wearing cosplay and costumes like dark wiccan princess and nurse outfits and I'm looking at other outfits as well like sexy firefighter outfit, I like to please the fans and I've already appealed to the metal heads so I want to appeal to the normal fans I have as well.




6- What other interest do you have besides modeling?
I love photo editing for bands logos as well as playing video games and helping out in the recording studio I also love working on my 67 and 68 Camaro muscle cars.

7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?
Just modeling and promoting and making new fans and friends and when it warms up taking some sexy bikini photos.




8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you? 
By email at amethystwynter@yahoo.com or my facebook, AmethystWynterModel FB, or my website Amethyst Wynter Wix



Comments

  1. Looking for underground metal/goth/industrial models to be featured in this publication- contact by email for details.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm