Nox Misery - Feature model #3 2/2013


Introducing Nox Misery: Artist, Model, Dancer- Exclusive Interview/pictures 

Model: Nox Misery-Make up & Styling: Nox Misery-Photographer: Maschka-© Nox Misery, Maschka



1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in you life that sparked your interest?
Well… once I thought it would be a great idea to have some new profile pictures. So I went out to a cemetery with a good friend of mine to make some photographs. I soon recognized that it was great fun to pose and to “play” with the scenery. That’s why I’ve registered myself in a German model community and soon I got some offers for shootings. And here we are!



 Model: Nox Misery-Make up & Styling: Nox Misery-Photographer: Maschka-© Nox Misery, Maschka


2- Your style is in underground, goth, and metal, was there an event or moment that made you decide on this style?
I always felt kind of different to all other children… it was a little problematic, because they didn’t understand my way of thinking – of course they didn’t. I dressed black before I even knew about a thing called “Gothic Scene” or something else… Later, when I was 16 and going out, I saw the first Goths and… yeah, decided to keep on being myself. It was absolutely “fitting”.

3- Name some of your favorite music or bands?
Oh, let’s see… Marilyn Manson of course, then Suicide Commando and many many other great bands and musicians from every kind of music style – except Hip Hop and stuff.



Model, Make-up & Styling: Nox Misery-Skirt and Stringtop by: Nox Misery-Photographer: Ingo Maschauer-© Nox Misery, Ingo Maschauer



4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?
I think, my greatest accomplishments are my advanced skills of make-up artistic and designing and sewing clothes and jewelry. 
There is one great highlight in my career so far… I was on the cover of the Dark Spy Magazine which is sold all over Europe. It was a major honor to me and also great fun.

5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character?
I always try to be myself. I don’t like cosplay things and stuff. I’d rather be myself, express myself with things I’ve produced and which originate from my mind. Yes, it’s exhausting sometimes. But it’s worth it!



Model: Nox Misery-Make up & Styling: Nox Misery-Bodypainting: Claus Dirschl-© Nox Misery



6- What other interest do you have besides modeling?
I LOVE my little rabbit Jack. He brings so much fun in my life, I’ll never get rid of him ;) he’s my little sunshine. I also have some other hobbies… drawing, painting, listening to music, going out with friends, reading - of course and my newest one: collecting old books from my favorite author Richard Adams.

7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?
Oh there will be lots of new shootings and I can’t wait any longer! At the moment I’m working on the stuff for the next shoot which is really necessary. Poorly, it’ll take some time because it’s very time-consuming. Unfortunately I can’t give more information to you… it’ll be some kind of surprise ;)



Model, Make-up & Styling: Nox Misery-Corset & Outfit: Nox Misery-Photographer: Robbidir-© Nox Misery, Robbidir



8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?
If someone wants to shoot with me, BAVARIA, Germany, is where you can find me ;) Just send a message via Facebook if you’re interested. Nox Misery Facebook

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm