Miss Morgue - Feature model #6 2/2013


Introducing Miss Morgue Alternative model from east Germany:


Photo by Syrian Gropius


1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest?
My Inspiration is everywhere. I can't say where it comes from, the most ideas were suddenly in my head and I needed to shoot it within the next few days. So I'm very spontaneous.

I started with self timer but later I had bigger ideas I couldn't do on my own anymore so I asked some photographers.


Photo by Anyu-Photography 



2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style?
No I don't think that there was a moment. I had dark make up since I can remember, I started doing this with 11 or 12 years. And HIM was my entry into the dark scene





Photo by Anyu-photography



3- Name some of your favorite music or bands?
I love The Cure, Dreadful Shadows, Solar Fake, Zeraphine, Goethes Erben, Sopor Aeternus, Equilibrium and Deine Lakaien




Photo by Ingo Steinert 



4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?

I always enjoyed the fashion shows at the M'era Luna festival, and this year I walked at the Fashion Week in Berlin.



Photo by Ingo Steinert


5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character?


I love playing a characters, but with all of them I can identify myself. I mean I'm a fairy and a mermaid, no question!
but I also like regular photoshoots, every photoshoot is a chance to express yourself.



Photo by Lichtzeichnungen Facebook 




6- What other interest do you have besides modeling?

I love Art and Architecture. And I love to draw. I also danced ballet for 12 years, so this will be always a part in me.

7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?

I'll be at the "beauty internation" in Düsseldorf next month for Gothmetic and I'm very looking forward to shoot with the outfits from "black jewels clothing" in her calendar project
Calendar Project Link





8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?

On Facebook Miss Morgue1
and Model Kartie. De Miss Morgue



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm