Ash Jones Feature Model #23 5/2013


Introducing Ash Jones - Alt. Model - Owner & Band Promotions at The Ladies of Metal


1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest?
I had a few friends that were getting into photography, so I would offer to help with their projects whether it be just for fun or for their classes.

2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style?
Well, I started getting tattooed at the age of 15, alternative modeling wasn't a big thing back then and progressively over the years it became more noticeable and the bigger it got the more i felt that that was where I belonged.




3- Name some of your favorite music or bands?
The Ghost Inside will always be my #1, I actually have a tattoo with my all time favorite lyric of theirs that says "Some Hearts Never Break". The Acacia Strain. The Plot in You. Stray From The Path. The Dangerous Summer. Molotov Solution. Within The Ruins Jimmy Eat World. You Me At Six... Gah, the list will go on forever if I don't stop myself there, haha!

4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?
 I would definitely have to say everything that has become with Ladies of Metal has been the greatest. My best friend, Kait Miller and I have created something incredible where girls like ourselves can come together and support the hardcore/metal music scene and share the same passion for modeling.




5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character?
That's a good question! I enjoy regular shoots where I can just be me & do my own hair & make-up the way I like it. But, I also love being able to play dress up and be transformed into something different. I just recently did a pin-up photoshoot last week and the photos & came out incredible.

6- What other interest do you have besides modeling?
I have a huge passion for music and I actually run the promotions department with Ladies of Metal & I also am an A&R for a new record label that will be starting this Summer 2013. My day job I work at a Pediatric Drs office so I love being able to learn new medical terms & diagnoses everyday.




7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?
YES!! Ladies of Metal will be launching our official website this summer for our 7yr Anniversary, along with the announcement of the upcoming record label I will be working for, Asperity Records.




8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?

By email- ashjones@theladiesofmetal.com
FB- facebook.com/ashjonesofficial
IG & Twitter- @ashjonesLOM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm