Asphyxiator pre show set up and walkthru

Behind the scenes of the band Asphyxiator setting up before a concert. Take a trip with me and see the process of setting up the gear and sound checking. This particular event took place at Wire in Berwyn, IL as part of Miguel's 34th B-day celebration.


Other performances included the bands Wounds, Lividity, Necrotic Disgorgement and Septicemic. Filmed entirely with the YI 4k camera on a small handheld tripod.


The arrival to the venue in the middle of winter after a storm the night before. The set up of the equipment. Guitar head, headphone amp, ear phones, mic, mp3 drum tracks, initial sound check and other set up scenerios can all be view.

Below is a list of the gear I used to capture this footage.

#heavymetal #Sony #A6300 #lens #deathmetal #brutaldeathmetal #asphyxiator #Asphyxiator #music #promo #bands #metalmusicmidwest #albums #mosh #behindthescenes

Support this channel. This is the gear I use to record with.

PowerDirector15 purchase at Amazon
Sony A6300 camera purchase at Amazon
Panasonic GH2 purchase Amazon

If you enjoy my content and would like to be a part of my ongoing progress.
Visit me at Patreon to show your appreciation. As a bonus,
people that join me there will have access to behind the scenes content and special rewards.
Visit my Channel
New video recent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm