Wounds live performance photos and footage

Wounds performing live at Wire as part of Miguel's 34th B-day Brutality Bash. Other performances for the night included the bands:
Lividity- Illinois, Sarcophagy- Indiana, Necrotic Disgorgement- Ohio,
Septicemic- Minnesota, Wounds- Illinois, Asphyxiator- Illinois.



Filmed with Sony A6300 and Canon FD 50mm lens.




#heavymetal #Sony #A6300 #lens #deathmetal #brutaldeathmetal #Wounds #music #promo #bands #metalmusicmidwest #albums #mosh

Support this channel. This is the gear I use to record with.
PowerDirector15 purchase at Amazon
Sony A6300 camera purchase at Amazon
Panasonic GH2 purchase Amazon
If you enjoy my content and would like to be a part of my ongoing progress.
Visit me at Patreon to show your appreciation. As a bonus,
people that join me there will have access to behind the scenes content and special rewards.
Visit me Channel
New video video


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm