Princess Chaos - Feature Model #11 3/2013

Introducing: Princess Chaos Alternative/Fetish Model, Industrial Dancer, Stage Performer




1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest?

Well, I always enjoyed being in front of the camera when I was young. A few years ago, a friend of mine asked me to do a photoshoot for his college project, and that was the day I fell in love with photography!  It was so amazing to let my imagination flow and to do what I wanted like I wanted it.





2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style?

Since I'm a little girl, I always had a problem with conformity. As a child I never wanted to be like my classmates. I was first just a little rebel girl and year by year I became darker and darker to get to what I am now. But don't think my character is as dark as my look, I'm probably the most happy person you'll ever meet ;) I love to prove to people that goths are not what they think they are!





3- Name some of your favorite music or bands? 

Almost 99% of the time I listen only to Industrial (all kinds of Industrial) and sometimes some Metal, but my heart will always belong to Industrial like: Centhron, God Destruction, [x]-Rx, Incubite, Nachtmahr and Suicide Commando.






4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far? 

I did a full page in Obscure Magasine, I'm an official model for Dasklub.com and been asked by a lot of Industrial bands to appear in their website, album artwork or to do industrial dance with them while they are playing on stage!






5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character?

I love photoshoots and do as much as I can, only because I love to create and let go my imagination in photo. My favorites one are obviously the one where I have to play a character, I love to find clothes and accessories to impersonate a character :) Its hard to find everything but at the end.... the result is over awesome :)





6- What other interest do you have besides modeling?

I'm an Industrial Dancer, you can see my videos on youtube.com/PrincessxChaosx, I do also stage performance for fetish events in Montreal! + I have a geek side no-one really knows except my closes friends, heheh ;)






7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?

Of course!! You can see me at every fetish night / event in Montreal, I'm doing a show on the theme Maydical on the 3rd of May at Club Sin. I will also be on stage with FGFC820 at Kinetik 5.5 at Le Belmont in Montreal at the end of May!!





8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?

If someone wants to contact me for info and/or booking, the best way is my facebook page! I try to answer to everyone the fastest I can :)!!!

Princess Chaos Official Facebook

So all the info you need is on this page + my portfolio and a link to my videos :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm