Frankie Canibal - Feature model #22 4/2013


Happy to introduce the first feature model for April 2013- Frankie Canibal



                                                                        Photographer: Carlos Madrigal Alvarez
                                                                      Edits: Reverend Havoc - Repent & Rebel




1-What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest?
F.C. actually since I was sixteen, I always wanted to model but I thought that somebody like me won’t be able to do some modeling work, but like 5 and half years ago, I started to noticed about pin up, rockabilly, vintage and psychobilly girls, and immediately I felt in love with that style, so when I saw these girls inked up, so classy and curvy doing modeling, I thought I can do it! 
So many elements around the pin ups are inside of my modeling, either way my style it does not defined only by the pin up style. I should say that pin up girls inspired me and it became the push that I needed to start modeling. 



                                                                         Photographer: Carlos Madrigal Alvarez
                                                                       Edits: Reverend Havoc - Repent & Rebel


2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style?
F.C. I really don’t consider that my style has dark elements, but I have some influence around many things that I’m interested to and maybe for some people it can be a little strange and creepy like horror movies, monsters, etc. But like I said before the pin up glamour have been a huge influence for my style, but I create my own style.




                                                                          Photographer: Carlos Madrigal Alvarez
                                                                         Edits: Reverend Havoc - Repent & Rebel



3- Name some of your favorite music or bands?
F.C. well, I love progressive metal, industrial and trip hop, those are my favorites types of music.
And my favorite bands are: Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Deftones, Portishead and U.N.K.L.E



                                                                          Photographer: Carlos Madrigal Alvarez
                                                                         Edits: Reverend Havoc - Repent & Rebel



4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?
F.C. I have only two years modeling, and I think that a modeling career have to grow with you as a person, if you want to be a well-known model you have to dedicated so much time in this industry. In my case I can say that in two years I have some accomplishments that make me feel very proud, I had worked with many awesome and creative photographers from Costa Rica, I have made some exclusive shoots for local bars, theaters, modeling agencies, online magazines like Mutilador e-Zine(Mexico), Chromjuwelen Magazin (Germany), Car Kulture deluxe Magazine (E.E.U.U) , I have been invited to be part of some blogs and models websites like Tattooed Beauties, Inked Dolls, Plus size, rockabilly and vintage gals, Ink’d Girls, Girls with Ink and Curves and many more.



Photographer: Carlos Madrigal Alvarez


5- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character?
F.C. I love both! I can be just me and express how I am thought a photo shoot, but I also love to have and specific theme or a specific character to play. I might say that I have created my own character Frankie Canibal, that’s me but with lots of attitude, sensuality, and self-confidence!



                                                                                     Photographer: Carlos Madrigal Alvarez 
                                                                                   Edits: Reverend Havoc - Repent & Rebel



6- What other interest do you have besides modeling?
F.C. well actually I’m a tourism professional and I’m on my way to become in a chef, so I might say that my major interest is everything related to culinary arts.



                                                                               Photographer: Carlos Madrigal Alvarez
                                                                              Edits: Reverend Havoc - Repent & Rebel



7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?
F.C. yes sure, I’m very excited because I’m going to be on the album cover for Reverend Havoc, and he is a great musician that I really love! And also in the next moths I’m going to shoot an exclusive photo set for the modeling agency Disciple Dolls (E.E.U.U) which is part of one of the Reverend Havoc projects. Probably this photo set is going to be on sell by internet!




8- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?
For booking, merchandise for bands, stores, and more you can contact me at frankiecanibal@gmail.com or you can contact me by my official blog
http://frankiecanibal.wordpress.com and fill the contact form.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm