Steal My Hope exclusive interview

1- Hello and welcome to Metal Music Midwest, first off, thanks for taking the time to do the interview, could you give our readers a brief description of Steal My Hope? Where is the band from?

Steal My Hope is a one man´s instrumental project from Finland. The main line is melodic metal, but you can probably hear many different metal/heavy/rock genres in Steal My Hope´s music.

2- The Battle Within is the band's second full album, how long did it take to write?

It took about two years in total. I´ve composed, recorded, programmed and mixed both albums, so it takes a while.

3- What musical influence inspires the band's compositions?

Any good music inspires, no matter what the genre is. But just to name a few great metal/rock bands : Sentenced, Soilwork, Scar Symmetry, Kalmah, Charon.


4- The project started in 2016, can you tell us the details?

At the beginning of Steal My Hope I made a few songs with a couple of other musicians. But pretty soon it was clear that we didn´t have the time or passion to work together anymore, so I decided to continue Steal My Hope as a solo project.

5- The new album title is The Battle Within, can you give us details about the content and more in-depth meaning of this title?

I was really proud of the first Steal My Hope album "Featherhammer", but I think I pushed the limit at least on the production side with this one. I think it follows the same musical line as the first album, but it´s maybe a little bit more straightforward. Of course I tried to make even better tracks and the title "The Battle Within" kind of resembles that, but I actually came up with it when I was doing the final mixing and the feeling I had was just that. 

6- Have you performed any shows in your area? if so, how receptive and supportive are the people to your music?

At least for now, Steal My Hope is just a studio project, so no gigs. But the feedback in general has been really positive.

7- Thanks for your participation, finally, what is the best way to get a hold of the band, in case someone  wants to book or promote the band? Any final words?

You can find all the links through here linktr.ee/stealmyhope. Both of the albums are available on all major streaming platforms and of course you can find Steal My Hope on facebook and instagram. 

Thank you for the interview and support and whoever reads this, take a listen of Steal My Hope and tell me what you think! Keep on Rocking!

Music and band promotion visit https://grandsounds.net/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm