The Advent Equation - Limitless Life Reflections

Going on first impressions I thought this was going to be on the death metal side of things, but as I listened the keyboards kicked in and was very surprised by it, this is a good thing. Once the vocals started, my mind instantly thought Dream Theater.  The composition is progressive and features many elements, which a lot of bands have a difficult time achieving. The production quality is very good as I can hear every instrument very clearly, since they have many instruments this an important thing. What I enjoyed most about this album is all the twist and turns, just when you think you know where the song is going it takes you to a totally different place, I really enjoy this aspect of musicianship. There are clean vocals on this so if you are not a fan of that you might get turned away. They have been around since 2006 but this is their first release. Coming from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon Mexico. A five piece bands with a high level of talent. I really can't find anything to compare them with as I feel they have their own sound going on. This is an independent release, I would be surprised if a label does not pick them up this year. Every song on this album has its own vibe happening its hard to place where its headed which in my eyes is good, sometimes being predictable is boring to me.
~Artemortifica

The Advent Equation FB




                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm