Exclusive interview with graphic designer Latif 



Introduce yourself to our readers:

Hails, My name is Latif from Indonesian 
I am a Graphic Designer and Illustrator known as "HumanCreative" 

I am a student of the University Interstudi (School of Design) Jakarta, Indonesia

1- What inspired you to do art? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest?

Nothing, because I did it on the basis of my intentions which want to wrestle in the world of art. 
at first I was doing it as a hobby to add to my busy life, but finally today I have decided that art will become part of my life and my life of art.

2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style of artwork?

Basically I do not decide on a style of artwork, I did it according to the needs of the client. because my clients are not only from the band or label, and so on. For dark elements on my art style was just an idealistic me in the community. because besides that I have a busy life as a guitarist of the band "INFITAR deathmetal", so I love the dark elements for my project in a community 

3- Name some of your favorite music or bands?

Some bands that I like are, Death, Deicide, Vader, Suffocation, DECAPITATED, The Faceless, etc..

4- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your art career so far?

So far I have not gained an award or whatever it is, because this time I am only a student who is starting a career:-)



5- Do you enjoy creating black and white art piece? or color art works?

I really enjoy a piece of black and white because it looks "OldSkull" because I really like the "Old Style". it looks old and interesting, very impressive for me.


ENCHIZITIA Logo
this is Raff Band from Romania

6- What other interest do you have besides art?

As I said before, other than that I play music. I play guitar with wing "deathmetal".



7- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?

For the moment I'm preparing a solo exhibition of my time will be my first title this year was on target at the end of the year. hopefully it will be well terlakasanakan.

8- If someone is interested in hiring you (bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?

you can contact me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/latif.infitar 

or you can also send a message to my email: Latif_infitar@hotmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm