Martha Palacios - Feature model #25 8/2013

Happy to introduce all my readers to Martha Palacios - Professional intl Model. Artist. Actress.



1- What inspired you to do modeling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest?
Photography, I used to take photos of everything when I was a kid, also my dad's hobby is photography so I always saw him taking awesome photos of my mom.




2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style?
I can't say I have any specific style but what I do reflects my creativity and the crazy mind that I have.
I like very expressive photographs but this is why I am getting more into acting so I can communicate this more.





3- Name some of your accomplishments or highlights of your career so far?
I have been in some magazines, been a couple of times on Television and have had the opportunity to have some interviews over the internet.
College Times, Catwalk Magazine, Scarlett's Secrets, AVANT GARDE Magazine.
I was a background extra for the movie Grief (that is on the works) directed by Kevin Phipps, produced by Rangelo Productions.
I am part of the models for Missconstrued Boutique.
Those are some of the things I have done within these past 2 years that I have been dedicating something that was my hobby for so many years.



4- Do you enjoy regular photoshoots? or ones where you get to play a character?
I enjoy every single shoot I am part of.


5- What other interest do you have besides modeling?
Acting, painting, dancing and of course VIDEOGAMES!.


6- Are there any significant projects or events you are looking forward to in the coming months?
I am really looking forward to the Dos Equis campaign I am doing this August, I also have some fashion shows coming up such as Model Wars.



7- If someone is interested in hiring you (modeling agency, bands, producers, etc..) where is the best place to get a hold of you?
My fan page on facebook facebook.com/Mar-D-Caos


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An exclusive interview with the band After Infinity and their upcoming release A Game Of Chess

Exclusive interview with Spektrvm