Live concert film and Photography by Artemortifica. Contact wakingkhaos@yahoo.com
Venom, Destruction, Annihilator, Behemoth performing Motorhead live 2015
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Check out this recent footage of Venom, Destruction, Annihilator, Behemoth performing Motorhead's Ace of Spades live on the 70000 Tons of Metal cruise.
Introducing Ciwana, model/dancer 1- What inspired you to do modelling? Was there a point early in your life that sparked your interest? Since I can remember I liked to masquerade myself and to slip in and out of various roles. Moreover I always liked to take picture of myself. When I was 14 a photographer spotted me during a choir concert and since then we make nearly every year a new photoshooting together. But I never really got into modelling up until now. Because I had many other interests and I always considered myself a little too short for that. Just resonantly I started to get more and more attracted by the Goth scene, industrial dancing and its fashion. And luckily very high shoes are part of that fashion. 2- You have dark elements to your style, was there an event or moment that made you decide on your style? The goth scene attracted me already for a long time. During my teenager years I experimented a little with it but never really got into it. About two ...
Vomit of Doom - is a three piece band consisting of Venomous Abominator-Drums, Vocals. Artillery Command-Guitars. Endless Malevolence-Guitars (lead). Genre described as Black/Thrash Metal. Band origin Argentina. Obey The Darkness album released on Satanath Records August 16th 2015. Listening to this for the first time I get a vision like the gates of apocalypse flying open, very cryptic, but close to what the music can manifest. Some of the main influence that come to my mind would be Pestilence, Beastial Raids, Venom, early Slayer and Celtic Frost. Imaging bare knuckles smashing concrete or a violent pit about to unfold, many of the songs can cause for brutal interactions as such. In terms of production, the music is gritty and rough but it adds extra character to the sound. In total they offer us thirteen compositions of evil and raw black-thrash metal coming at you at full throtle. The most stand out tracks for me would be "Conspiracy VS The World", it brings...
Briargh is a one man band made up of, Dux Briargh - All instruments and vocals. Music style is listed as, Melancholic Black Metal. Band location, Spain. Eboros album released on October 27th, 2015, Morbid Shrine Productions. The music comes through with pure aggression and savagery. Nothing is over-processed. A very natural sounding recording is captured. Interesting aspects of the arrangements is how well the two guitar tracks compliment each other and trade of rhythms. The song "Eboros - Epitome of Death", has a captive and creative keyboard piece along with female vocals complimented with a clean strumming guitar. A thing to note, these songs are all in spanish. It is the first time I have heard black metal with spanish lyrics, it fits well and adds a different dynamic to the album. The drums have a natural sound and it is actually good to hear how intense the string parts are pronounced with the relentless battery of blast beats. Final ...
Comments
Post a Comment